What's on in February 2020
- Each Wednesday and Thursday Family Learning with be holding English skills lessons in the Community Hub.
- Each Friday Family Learning with be holding an adult cake decorating class in the Community Hub
- Each Friday 3.00 - 4.00pm - Crossbar Multi Skills Club until Friday 14th February for Years 1 and 2. Look out for new letters for new club starting after half term. We only have 20 pleaces available.
- Tuesday 4th February - Group of pupils will be attending a Gymnastics Festival at the Langley School.
- Tuesday 6th February - Tennis Coach for Telford Tennis Centre will be visiting the school. Each class will have a session with the coach, we are sure everyone will have a great time.
- Week commencing 3rd February - Classes 3 and 4 will be holding a Science Day.
- Friday 14th February - Valentines Day and last day of school before the half term break.
- Week commencing Monday 17th February - half term holiday.
- Monday 24th February - back to school.